Other penis enlargement methods and products don't compare to Bathmate.
Discreet 2-day Shipping!*
Fast and discreet shipping. Ships Globally from warehouses in USA, Canada, UK, and Hong Kong.
Have questions? Call us toll free at 1-855-560-MALE or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it for 30 Days
BathMate is backed by a 100% percent 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Fast 2-Day Shipping*
- Discrete Shipping
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Customer Support 24/7
If your Hydromax hydropump, does not create a vacuum.
Please try this:
First of all we are going to test that the internal O ring is sat correctly and no air is leaking in.
Remove the grey insert comfort pad for these tests (Hydromax only).
- Then fill the pump with water and seal it with a plastic cup/beaker or smooth surfaced cup.
Now hold the Hydromax in your hand in a vertical position. Wait 5 seconds and let the water settle. No bubbles should appear in the vessel.
(This then proves that the lower gaiter pump area is fully sealed and air tight.)
- Then rotate 180 degrees to do the valve test.
- If you are confident the pump is air tight you will need to expel all the remaining air from the pump.
- Hold the neck part of the pump and push the gaiter to expel the remaining air.
- Now hold vertical again and check that no air bubbles are present.
If air bubbles are rising from the grey valve, press in the pip with your finger to see if the bubbles stop.(if so the valve has a fault. Remove and clean or replace.)
- If there are air bubbles rising from near the valve O Ring, twist the valve head around to clear the contamination and stop the leak.
- Once you are confident your pump is completely air tight. Depress the release valve allowing air into the pump. You can remove the beaker/ cup gently.
It should work now.